Thursday, November 10, 2011

Jude

Jude was part of the session that I also had with Ivan and Kyle. He, like Ivan and Kyle, is a stunningly beautiful male. All three of them were easy to photograph...which is a good thing for me.

I took a few snaps of him as he stood with the ocean behind him:

Jude 

My friend Aimee took him into the surf to jog beside her (out of view here):

Jude

Later on, he and Kyle walked together:

Kyle and Jude

The hour that I had with all three of them went by so fast. I had a lot of fun photographing these three hounds.

(Shot with the Nikon D300 using the 18-200mm lens; auto white balance; top picture: program mode with camera choosing 1/250 second at f/14 at ISO 200; matrix-metered; second and third pictures: shutter-priority mode with shutter speed set at 1/1000 second at ISO 200; shot in RAW.)

3 comments:

  1. Ivan is stunning! He reminds me of a male model. What a set of eyes that dog was blessed with, not to mention the muscles! I really love that shot of him running in the surf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I knew he was Jude! Sorry! I don't know why I called him Ivan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. his eyeliner makes his eyes stand out. both he and kyle's are like that.

    ReplyDelete