Monday, November 14, 2011

Treasure

At the end of a long day of sessions on Friday I met Treasure and his mom, Robin. Treasure lives in Canada, and has a set of "toofers" that needed photographing.

So cute:

Treasure 

Treasure

After I grabbed a few shots of Robin running with Treasure, I turned around and watched Treasure walk down the beach:

Treasure 

And then tried to get a couple of the two of them walking together:

Treasure and Robin

I tried converting that last photo in black-and-white and cropping around just their footprints:

Treasure and Robin 

I still don't have the footprint shot I want just yet. But it'll come one day.

(Shot with the Nikon D300 using the 18-200mm zoom; shutter-priority mode with shutter set to 1/1000 second (mistake!) and aperture set to f/14, f/16, f/8, and f/8 respectively at ISO 800; sunny white balance; SB-800 used as fill-flash; shot in RAW.)

5 comments:

  1. I got toofers like that hehe! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy for Robin when she got Treasure, and I was excited to meet her this year. I'd met Loca and Phoenix once, but this was the first time I'd seen Treasure. She and Robin are both sweethearts!

    I love all the shots you got of her! You really did a great job! Hubby keeps saying he needs some German Shepherd pictures that are this good! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, these are the sweetest Greyhound toofies I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second picture of Treasure is so unbelievable adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. right after we started photographing robin asked me to try and get some pictures of his teeth, so i tried to get that for her.

    ReplyDelete